Friday 15 June 2012

Guildford in 1 week!

An Evening with Ben Aaronovitch 
Another 'evening with' am I supposed to wear a jacket, a tie - will people want me to be witty? I've become so alarmed that I've started working up a routine.God knows what it's going to be like.

WATERSTONE'S GUILDFORD HIGH ST
Friday, 22 June 2012, 7:00PM
Tickets are £4 and available by visiting or calling the bookshop.
Meet one of our favourite authors, Ben Aaronovitch. The former Dr Who scriptwriter will be talking about the third book in his amazing fantasy-meets-crime series, WHISPERS UNDERGROUND, followed by a signing. If you can't make the event but would like a signed copy of any of Ben's books please get in touch and we will be happy to organise this for you.
Further details: 01483 536366

2 comments:

Star said...

OH GOD *crossface* I would like to come to a signing but God knows if I'll make it there on time from work... I suppose I'll have to pray that the Picadilly line will behave. I'm not sure if I can wait until the signing to buy the book! Might have to bring a pre-bought copy along. Gah.

olracUK said...

If it's "an evening with" and not "a night with" I guess the slippers, smoking jacket and condoms can be left at home.

Light banter, an innuendo and possibly a whispered gossipy secret should do