Friday 3 February 2012

The Long Term Blather Forecast

Rivers of London will be published in French translation by J'ai Lu on the 14th of March. I'll post the cover as soon as I see it.
 
On the 20th of March I will be attending a School Awards Ceremony in Tunbridge Wells.

Whispers Under Ground will be released in the UK on the 21st of June. Around that time there will be a plethora of signings including, I hope, more outside London if Gollancz and/or local bookshops think demand is there.

I will be taking part in the Harrogate Crime Writers Festival some time between the 19th and the 22nd of July.

As yet I do not have a firm date for the release of Whispers Under Ground in the US but I doubt it will be any later than the UK release.

2 comments:

LauraJ said...

Amazon says, for what that's worth:
"Ben Aaronovitch "Whispers Under Ground"
New Delivery Estimate: June 29, 2012 - July 03, 2012"

Something to look forward to AS WELL AS the retreat of chilblains. Assuming there are chilblains in the US, but there must be. Almost as cold here as there, today.

pbristow said...

I have succeeded in infecting 2 of my friends with "Peter Grant" fandom! =:o} I proudly told them on Friday that I'd *finally* remembered to bring "the one that comes after 'Rivers'" along for them to borrow, only for the man of the house to tell me he'd bought a copy at the airport on his way back from the U.S.

One by one, we shall ensnare them all, oh yes... =>:o>